The Friday Forum Jukebox Club!

Hi@Willow,

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @Willow ,I was wondering where you were so thank you for posting .
You have had a rough few days so I hope things will become easier.I have had similar experience with my Mum and Sister -in -law so I wish you all the best and for your fracture and Hb.
I hope you can relax a bit now and enjoy
“the Tunes”
Take care
Bannanacake

2 Likes

Thank you @Erica for your thoughtfulness. I will try and keep you posted. Warm wishes. Willow X

2 Likes

Thank you @Bannanacake for thinking of me and for your understanding. You are so clever at posting my song choices so thank you for that also. It helps to know that you have been in a similar position to me. I hope things with your family are a bit calmer now. My sister has had Covid which really hasn’t helped. She is still quite unwell. I really hope it isn’t long Covid. It is such a weird virus and seems to affect people in strange and varied ways. Warm wishes. Willow X

2 Likes

Hello@Willow,I like to hear the songs you have choosen so its no bother,you are welcome ,although I dont always make it every week.It took me a few goes to work it out lol .Yes reading about your situation with your Mum triggered off memories for me so I do understand what you are going through .Its a double whammy for your Sister having had Covid ,it does take time to recover.We had it a month ago and it certainly knocks it out of you,so she is having to cope with physical and emotional effects,one day at a time. I hope that you are feeling better @Willow and that your Hb levels are being sorted,plus your fractures .
Its time for special looking after yourselves ,as@Erica would say and me too ,Ive learnt that one from this forum !
Take care

Bannanacake

1 Like

Hi @Willow, I’m so sorry to hear this. It sounds as though it’s been a difficult time for you. I just wanted to say our Support Services Team are here for you if you’d like to talk any of this over or just need somebody to listen. You can call us on 0808 2080 888 if you’d like to.

Best wishes,
Tanya.

3 Likes

Hi @SP7 @BobK99 @Jilly20 @helenfwallace @Bannanacake @Willow @Nichola75 @TanyaBloodCancerUK
I am popping in quick here as Fridays are always hectic for me.
These words are for @Nichola75 and @SP7

WELCOME
BACK

My thoughts are:
WELCOME - Bruno Mars - Rio 2 Welcome back - Bruno Mars sings Welcome Back Song Scene - RIO 2 (2014) Movie Clip - YouTube

BACK - Lionel Richie - Hello - From the Back to Front album - Lionel Richie - Hello (Live) - YouTube

4 Likes

I love this @Erica. Thank you - it’s really good to be back x

2 Likes

For welcome I have

And for back I have

As you can see I jumped in early because I love this part of the week. I can’t wait to hear others choices!!!

4 Likes

Hi@Erica
Thank you for your words and youve got me going early !

For WELCOME
Moana ,I love this happy tune.

2 Likes

For BACK
Bryan Adams

For bit of a Friday "rock "
I couldnt paste the Moana one I wanted .
Wishing you all happy listening and looking forward to others choices @Nichola75, you got in quick with Take That :joy:

3 Likes

Hi its Bryan Adams
“BACK TO YOU”

2 Likes

Thank you @ Erica. My song choices are BACK TOGETHER AGAIN by Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack and for WELCOME, my choice is HELLO by Lionel Richie. Happy Friday everyone! Willow X

4 Likes

Sorry @Erica. I see you have already chosen Lionel Richie. Great minds think alike. I will go for WELCOME HOME by Peters and Lee instead. Willow X

3 Likes

Loving the choices this morning!

2 Likes

For welcome
Hello again - Neil Diamond

For back
Get back - The Beatles

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Am enjoying your selections.
My choices are Welcome Home by Carole King

and
I want you bavk by the Jackson 5

Enjoy Helen

3 Likes

Obviously something went wrong with copy and paste! Hopefully, this is the correct link

Helen

2 Likes

Hi Willow,
Link for Back together Again.

Helen

2 Likes