What present(s) can I get my wonderful nurses?

Those gifts sound fab, Erica. I’m sure they were very much appreciated! Thank you for telling us.

Looks like things are moving in the right direction for you, too. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:you will now heal.

S x

1 Like

How time flies. I am so so glad it is starting to heal.
I love this idea @Erica. So thoughtful and I know they will just love it. Be sure to update to update us on their reaction to your gift! x

1 Like

@Erica

That’s amazing news and proper made me smile hearing that…

As a teacher I know it’s my job to do my job well but it’s amazing being acknowledged if you’ve made a difference to someone… Im proper sentimental and have kept every card a student or parent has given me… so I have no doubt they will love your lovely gesture and adding your personality and unique touch just adds to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Erica. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift idea for your nurses. I am sure they will really appreciate such a personal and original gift and I am so pleased to hear that healing is taking place. I think you have been a very patient patient and a grateful one too. Warm wishes. Willow X

2 Likes

Aw that’s wonderful @Erica - so very thoughtful and kind. They may now refuse to stop dressing your wound, because they love you so much!

2 Likes

Good day, I suppose you can find out someone from the hospital favorite flowers for the nurse, and order them https://myexpressflowers.co.uk/. To the flowers, you can give a set for self-care (different masks, shower gels, etc.) If your nurses are women, then this is a wonderful gift, I have not seen a single woman who would not be happy with flowers.

1 Like

Thanks @Cassy0110 That sounds a very thoughtful gift to express gratitude for very special people.
Dare I stick my head above the parapet and say I am not one for flowers personally!!!
Take care

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree @Erica. I am allergic to all flowers and plants. Pollen affects me badly so I avoid giving fresh flowers because you never know if the recipient might suffer in the same way. They can also be a nuisance to arrange and put in vases, and then there is the problem of disposing of them afterwards! I was given some beautiful wooden tulips by a friend. Much easier to manage and long-lasting too. Warm wishes. Willow X

2 Likes

Thanks to you guys hand cream is my go to gift for anyone that’s helped me out :slight_smile:

2 Likes