Covid vaccination

Hello all,

Just after some advice on the covid vaccine. I was diagnosed in June with ALL. Before then I had my first covid vaccination in March and I also had covid in December 2020.
I am being tested to see if I have any antibodies left but I was wondering when is the best time to actually have more vaccinations? I have just finished my cycle 3 and I just don’t know how effective it is when your having chemotherapy. Also I have read that many people do not have any antibodies after having their 3rd dose.
Just wondering if anyone is having chemotherapy and have had their vaccination in between treatments? Did their body cope okay? Just after some advice really. Just want to know what to do for the best. Also when to have the flu vaccination too!

Thank you

1 Like

Good morning @Northernsmito26. Have you discussed this with your medical team/consultant? I just wondered what are they advising!

1 Like

Hi @Northernsmito26 I think that especially as you are are an individual and mid treatment these are questions for someone in your medical team.
I am really glad that you are thinking about these questions as they are really good ones.
Please do let us know what they say.
Look after yourself

1 Like