New Book About Blood Cancer Coming Soon: Supports Blood Cancer UK

Hi everyone, my new book will soon be published!
All proceeds will support the charity. Next week I will run the London Marathon, and the book also celebrates these amazing events and the charity. I also explain how running and new treatments saved my life.
Learn more about blood cancer and be touched by inspirational stories. And a LOT more!

Foreword by Simon Thomas, Sky Sports Presenter and Blood Cancer UK President.
More news will follow here.

10 Likes

Hi @DavidAmbassador, thank you so much for sharing this and for your support for us. It’s so wonderful to see your hard work come to fruition and we wish you all the very best for the publishing of your book, and of course for the London Marathon!

We all look forward to hearing more about it.

Best wishes,
Tanya & the Support Services Team.

1 Like

Congratulations @DavidAmbassador :clap: Great cover design too!

2 Likes

Can’t wait @DavidAmbassador . Im definitely good for some copies!

2 Likes

Hi @DavidAmbassador thank you so much for your attention to detail in writing this book, it is a brilliant mixture of your story, facts and humour.
Enjoy running the London Marathon on the 23rd, go for it.

1 Like

Great stuff, @DavidAmbassador! Well done!

3 Likes

Congratulations @DavidAmbassador on your achievement. I hope the marathon goes well too.

Helen

2 Likes

Thanks @helenfwallace very kind of you.

1 Like

Thanks so much @Fullofbeans and everyone for your kind comments! Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Erica - all the fantastic support I am getting is generating so much energy: It helps more than you can imagine! I feel so ready for April 23rd.

4 Likes

oh brilliant, thanks so much @judesadventures that is great to hear! Anyone living near York is also welcome to the book launch in York on May 23rd. I will share more details about this soon.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Coastgirl ! Credit for that is all with my amazing daughter, Sabrina. It was always a ‘no brainer’ to ask her to do the cover, she is so good with artistic things. She definitely did not inherit that from me :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi @TanyaBloodCancerUK - thanks so much. It is so wonderful to get this amazing support from people. Needless to say, I am so excited about all of this. Cannot wait for next week.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your book.

2 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter Sabrina @DavidAmbassador. The cover is so important for catching the eye and this design gives out a really positive vibe. It makes me want to read the book so I will look forward to reading it when it comes out.

I hope that all will go really well for you on Sunday :man_running:

1 Like

@DavidAmbassador
All the very best for tomorrow.
Do you have a sponsorship page?
Best wishes
Helen

1 Like