New Book about blood cancer now available on Amazon! (in support of the charity)

Hi Everyone, I am delighted to tell you my book is now available on Amazon! Please go and get your copy (Paperback), as mentioned, all proceeds will initially support the charity. I hope you enjoy it -then leave a positive review as this will boost visibility on Amazon!
Colours, Medals, and Music: Running My Way Through Leukaemia

5 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks @DavidAmbassador for the link.

2 Likes

@DavidAmbassador this is excellent just what we all need for inspiration

2 Likes

Congratulations @DavidAmbassador. You have achieved so much. I have ordered my copy of your book and am really looking forward to receiving it. Warm wishes. Willow x

1 Like

Hi, looks like a good read. Might motivate me to get myself in gear and start exercising a bit more. I notice you got a quote from Dr. Munir. He’s my consultant in Leeds :slight_smile:

Marie

1 Like

Thanks all for your tremendously positive and encouraging responses. If I can inspire people that would be tremendous as this was definitely one of the aspirations. As I also write in the book, the chance that it could also save someone’s life is also very exciting. For example someone reading the list of blood cancer symptoms might decide to get them checked. Please emember to leave a review! :grinning:

1 Like

oh, that’s interesting @MarieJ1979, Yes, he is very good. I write about what a good hospital St James’s is, I feel lucky to have my treatment there.

2 Likes

Thanks @Willow - I hope you find it an inspirational read!

1 Like

O thanks @anon06 - this is just what I am hoping. I hope you find the book uplifting

2 Likes

Hi Erica I had a photo from someone who ordered the book - so nice to see it lying on someone else’s coffee table! I just received the author copies for the launch.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am delighted to tell you my book is now available on Amazon! Please go and get your copy (Paperback), as mentioned, all proceeds will initially support the charity. I hope you enjoy it -then leave a positive review as this will boost visibility on Amazon!

4 Likes

@DavidAmbassador
Huge Congratulations on your book!
This must be so exciting for you - I hope you can get to celebrate it!!
Thank you for all the hard work you have put in to this, and to kindly direct the proceeds back to Blood Cancer UK. So lovely of you.
I’ll certainly be buying a copy (early birthday present to myself :wink: ) and I’ll definitely leave a review.

Enjoy the weekend.
Heidi.

2 Likes

What an amazing achievement and something you should be very proud of X

2 Likes

Fantastic @DavidAmbassador - hope it goes really well! X

3 Likes

Dear @DavidAmbassador
What a fantastic achievement and will also be buying a copy too.
Thank you so much for supporting us through your words.
Kind regards
Gemma

3 Likes

thank you, Gemma! I hope you find it enjoyable and dare I say inspiring.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Fullofbeans I am happy whatever happens now, but getting good feedback from those who have got a copy.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Nichola75 Exciting times - looking forward to the book launch and hopefully some publicity. I have a good feeling, but early days

2 Likes

Thanks @Heidi_BloodCancerUK , that’s great to hear. Spread the word. Spent £0 on marketing, so it is all about word of mouth. I think my best marketing will be from people who have read it. I am so happy with the result and feel the book delivers what I set out to do - help raise awareness, and encourage people with this awful disease amongst many other aspirations. If it raises plenty for the charity I will be delighted.

5 Likes